Photo Of Exterior Of The Office Building
Evey Black Attorneys

What Seems Like A Simple Fall Can Cause Complex Injuries

After a fall, especially a big one, you may think that your discomfort or bruises are just a sign of being shaken up. As time goes on, it can be easy to put off seeing a doctor or speaking with someone about your fall.

Waiting to speak with someone is a mistake, especially for the elderly. Please get legal advice immediately, because the scene of the accident can change quickly, surveillance footage gets erased and witnesses disappear. The more information we have as your lawyer, the stronger a case we can make.

Your slip-and-fall injuries may be much more serious than you think. Falls often result in:

• Sprains and joint damage

• Broken bones

• Back and spine damage

• Concussions and brain trauma

Go see a doctor. Then, when you have some idea about your injuries, come to us. The lawyers at Evey Black Attorneys LLC are highly experienced personal injury attorneys who can help make sure you have the resources to heal.

The Common Causes Of Falls

Slips, trips and falls are serious. When speaking to a lawyer, you may hear the term “premises liability” or “premises liability attorney.” All this term really means is that property owners are responsible for the state of their property. You may be able to file suit for many reasons, including slips caused by icy sidewalks, falling due to loose handrails or broken and uneven stairs, tripping over worn out carpeting at a store, and other ways.

We Are Here For You At The Negotiating Table And In Court

Getting help is easier than ever. Our attorneys are here to help you secure the best possible outcome to your case. Our firm has been practicing law in Pennsylvania for over 60 years. We can get you the care and compensation you need. If we can help you avoid court, we will, but we are not scared to go before the judge when you deserve better.

To find out how our attorneys can help you after a slip-and-fall accident, you can easily set up an appointment. All you need to do is call our office at 814-317-6914 or send our office an email.